17 November 2011

Dear NASA, Pick me!

NASA currently has an open call to recruit its newest set of astronauts.  Farming is still my priority, so wouldn't it be great if we decided to build a moon base complete with goat farm??  I know - brilliant!  Now let's see if I meet all of their basic requirements:

US citizenship: Yes!
Height between 62-72 inches and resting blood pressure less than 140/90: Yes, Yes!
20/20 vision: Yes!
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, biological science, physical science, computer science, or mathematics: Does a minor in Environmental Science count?
Three years of relevant professional experience or 1,000 hours of pilot-in-command time in a jet aircraft: Um...

Dang it!  Still don't make the cut.  Well, give me a call when you need some help making that moon cheese, NASA.  (I would give nearly anything to see the Earth from space...)

Love,
Marie-Laure

No comments: