05 June 2012

It's time...

That's right.  I've done my brainstorming, consulted with friends and family and it's time to change it up. Today I am announcing the official name selection of my cheesemaking company and farm.  I can not claim the spark of genius behind the new name, but my mother can: 

The Cheesestead

Yep, that's it.  We went for something that "conjures up an atmosphere of home, hand-crafting, and comfort, while letting you know immediately what [we're] producing/selling.  Clarity of purpose and an immediate personal feel--what more could you ask for from a brand?" Thank you for that insight, Sarah Kanabay of The Farmer General.

So, to avoid abandoning the Our Terroir blog, I will be rearranging it to integrate the new name.  Keep watch over the next few months for updates about the location of the farm and the progress in cheesemaking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it (and you)!

Marie-Laure said...

I'm glad you like it (and me)! Now it's just a matter of registering the business, getting the permits, building the cheesemake and making the cheese. No big deal. ;)

jamie said...

woo hoo! I <3 it! SO many options for logos....!